Betancourt Micronized CreatineBenefits
- Support muscle mass by stimulating satellite cells (satellite cells are ‘blank’ cells that aid in tissue regeneration).**
- Increase strength by elevating creatine phosphate levels.* The elevation of creatine phosphate leads to an increase in the formation of ATP.* ATP is the form of energy that your body can use. It is also formed by carbohydrates and fat, however it is most quickly produced using creatine phosphate.*
- Reduce fatigue and promote exercise recovery by reducing muscle glycogen depletion.** The higher the availability of creatine in the body, less muscle glycogen is necessary during intense strength training exercises*
- Increase muscle volume: increased intramuscular creatine stores draw water to properly hydrate muscle and support muscle volume.**
- Reduce Myostatin (limiting factor to muscle growth) to support improvements in muscle mass.
Directions For Creatine Micronized:
Mix 5 grams of Creatine Micronized with water or juice either with a meal, post-workout or pre-workout. Continue the use of Creatine on non-training days as well to maintain muscle saturation. Creatine levels will decline and return to normal after 30 days. Creatine supplementation is also important for the elderly to support lean mass and functional strength.
Loading & Cycling:
If you’re an athlete or advanced lifter who is interested in loading creatine to increase phosphate levels quickly, use 20 grams (4 servings) a day for the first 4-5 days. Discontinue use after 4 weeks and repeat after at least 4 weeks of discontinued use. Creatine effectiveness plateaus after 4-5 weeks of continuous use.